Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bueller? Bueller?

Frye?     Frye?

If you were born before the 1980's you will should understand the above Ferris Bueller's Day Off reference.

If not....Are You There God? It's Me Margaret. Crap! That was another 80's reference, and my name is not Margaret. Hmmmm....

"Is Anybody Out There?" Damn! An 80's Def Leppard lyric...but wait! Ha! It is a Maroon 5 song, too, and I think from the current decade :)

Anyhoo...just wondering if anyone is reading this? If you read the comment on the previous post, you can see that I have resorted to talking to myself and that's never a good thing. We usually get into arguments. That chick is crazy!

I was told that the comment option wasn't working for everyone, so I turned off the security features. It should work now, so unless you want me to fight with that crazy chick some more, pity me and start commenting.

I am all alone here,
there is no one here beside me,
all my problems they are gone,
there is no one to deride me...

Uh oh...now we are in the 1970's. (Donkey doesn't count!)

Help,
Jen

We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles! - Donkey, Shrek

3 comments:

shelly said...

you are not alone... i read your post from home, but can't get them on my phone.

Hope Full said...

Thanks Shelly, I'm glad you are here with me :) there is safety in numbers, lol
Jen

Mario Z said...

Keep it up Jenny!! It's great stuff.

HyperSmash.com